Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mantra of a Mormon Mermaid

Last night, I couldn't get to sleep until after 3am. While I was awake, I wrote this down.  Maybe I'll give it a permanent spot on here. This Mantra is based loosely on the LDS Young Women's Theme.


I will build  FAITH  in the hearts of the rising generation by showing them anything is possible. There is nothing that is impossible in God.

I will express my DIVINE NATURE by always treating others with Love and Respect.

I will never discount my INDIVIDUAL WORTH by wishing I were different than how my God made me. 

I will seek for KNOWLEDGE and Wisdom to improve myself and my character.

I will maintain my CHOICE & ACCOUNTABILITY by knowing the risks I take, and being responsible for my safety in the water, and by informing others of the same.

I will perform  GOOD WORKS  both in and out of the water in my daily life.

I shall not ever knowingly put myself in any situation where my INTEGRITY is in question. I will be honest at all times.

I shall always remain a Mermaid of VIRTUE in all things.

I will swim for Truth and Righteousness, as a witness of God and all his mighty works. The impossible is obtainable through the Creator and Father of all, and through His Son, the Redeemer of Mankind!

No comments:

Post a Comment